Magical Oxford Programme
Our Magical Oxford Programme combines General English lessons in the morning with a magical activity schedule in the afternoon.
Hours per week
15 hours lessons + Magical Activities
Elementary – Advanced (Beginners on Request)
March & July
12 people maximum (usually less than 8 during the academic year)
About our Magical Oxford Programme
|Lesson 1 & 2||9.00 - 11.15||General English|
|Lesson 3||11.30 - 12.30||Practical English|
|Lunch time||12.30 - 13.30|
|Lesson 4 & 5||13.30 - 15.45||Magical Activity|
Our Magical Oxford Programme combines General English lessons in the morning with a magical activity schedule in the afternoon. The programme is designed for students who want to improve their English whilst also learning about:
- the culture and history of Oxford
- the famous authors of Oxford, such as J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, and Lewis Carroll, and where they gained their inspiration
- the famous sites in and around Oxford
Moreover, the programme also includes excursions to London and the Harry Potter Studios, for instance.
Our lessons are interactive, focused, and most importantly with an emphasis on communication.
For the first 2 hours we work with a course book to enable you to improve your 4 main skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing. In addition, you will also study grammar and vocabulary.
The third hour focuses on practical English and study skills to help you use the English you have learnt. (For example, going to the restaurant, colloquial English, interrupting a conversation, etc.)
In the afternoon students will have the opportunity to explore Oxford with an organised programme of activities.
- Christ Church College tour
- New College tour
- Specialised Oxford writers tour
- Cream Tea
- and many more
Benefits of the Magical Oxford Programme
- You study in a safe and fun environment
- Explore Oxford and its history in a variety of different activities
- Make friends from all over the world
- Small class size
- All course material provided
- Homework to monitor your progress
- End of course certificate