You will have free access to CIE online if you enrol on any of our courses. This virtual learning tool will give you extra support with your studies before, during and after your course at CIE. It is designed to assist you with your individual learning needs in speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary.
Before you arrive:
- Information about CIE and advice about living in the UK to ensure you make the most of your stay in the UK.
- Level test
- Five ‘taster’ lessons at your level
While you are in Oxford:
- Individual Learner Plans designed to help you with your specific learning needs.
- Help to reach your own personal goals
- Access to your reports, progress tests and attendance
- Calendar of social programme so you know what events are happening and when.
After you leave CIE:
- You’ll have three months’ free access to CIE online after you leave to help you maintain your English level including:
- Personalised post-departure study plan
- Unlimited access to the archive of weekly news lessons
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at CIE if you have any enquiries or would like to know more.