Prepare for IELTS success with exam-focused classes from our expert teachers and high quality self-study platform
* This course is currently only offered to groups.
Hours per week
4 hours of live lessons plus 8-10 hours of guided self-study by your personal teacher
Intermediate – Advanced
12 people maximum (usually around 8-10)
Who is it for?
Students who want:
- Specialist IELTS-focused lessons
- The experience of face-to-face classes with the convenience of studying from home
- Personalised and practical strategies, guidance and feedback that will help you to achieve your target IELTS score
The CIE IELTS online course is designed to thoroughly guide you through the complete IELTS exam so that you can take the IELTS exam with confidence. With the option of either group or individual lessons you can decide what suits you. For your twice-weekly live online classes, you will be assigned an expert teacher who will attend to your individual learning needs in the 4 core skills that are tested in the IELTS exam; speaking, listening, reading and writing. The CIE IELTS online platform provides step-by-step tutorials, realistic exam practice and score-raising techniques and advice. Your self-study will be guided by your personal teacher at every step, helping you to manage your time and focus on what you need to do to improve your skills and achieve your target score.
- 4 hours of live teacher-led group or individual lessons each week (e.g. Monday & Wednesday 17.00-18.00 and 18.15-19.15)
- 8-10 hours per week of guided self-study using the CIE IELTS online platform
- Written feedback on speaking and writing assignments from your personal teacher
- Minimum course length is 1 month
Benefits of CIE IELTS online
- Prepare for the IELTS exam conveniently around your own schedule
- Range of live lesson times to suit different time zones
- Typically small classes of 4-8 students which means lots of opportunity in every class for interaction with your teacher and classmates
- Meet students from around the world who share your IELTS goal
- Unlimited access to our online platform of IELTS exam practice & mock tests
- Online performance tracker so you and your teacher can closely monitor your progress
- Live lessons prepared with specific consideration of each student's needs
- Option to combine your course with additional live 1:1 classes
- Regular individual progress and welfare tutorials
- End of course CIE certificate and report for students that complete their full course
What do students need to join a course?
- A computer, tablet, laptop or smart phone
- Your device needs to have a camera, speaker and microphone
- Once a student has made a booking and it has been accepted, we will provide a username and login to access the course
IELTS Online Video